Greek School registration is open for the new ecclesiastical year. Tuition fees are $575 per child (flat fee per student) and includes books, class materials, the school emblem, and all school events. Click here to register.
Rules for Registration
- Registration is ONLY online this year.
- Payments can only be made online by credit card via PayPal. The link for 2020-2021 payment is provided in the registration form online. Your PayPal receipt needs to be included in the online form (the form provides instructions).
- All Greek School students must be children of families who are stewards in good standing of St. Athanasios Greek Orthodox Church for the 2020 calendar year (e.g. commitment made and paid at least partially).
- Prior year payments for remaining tuition must be paid in full prior to registration (click this link if payments must be made for last year).
- Current year tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration together with a stewardship commitment payment, if the stewardship payment was not made prior to the time of registration, along with any tuition payments in arrears.
- Stewardship payment must be made prior to registering your child. The recommended stewardship pledge per family is $700.00.
- Note: if these above rules are not adhered to, particularly stewardship and prior year tuition, your registration and payment may be automatically rejected and refunded until they are all resolved. If you have questions about what is owed, please call the Church office.
Classes will be conducted virtually. Classes will begin on Wednesday, September 16th and are held twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:30-6:30 p.m., for Pre-k (3) through 6th grades. In order for students to attend the Pre-k (3) class, they must have reached their 3rd birthday by October 1, 2020.
Το Ελληνικό Σχολείο θα ξεκινήσει στις 16 Σεπτεμβρίου. Όλες οι οικογένειες που έχουν παιδιά στο Ελληνικό Σχολείο, θα πρέπει να πληρώνουν την εγγραφή εις το ακέραιο. Παράλληλα θα πρέπει να έχουν εκπληρώσει εις το ακέραιο το ποσό της εκούσιας Χριστιανικής Συνεισφοράς που έχουν υποσχεθεί στην εκκλησία για το 2020 μαζί με τυχόν καθυστερημένες πληρωμές διδάκτρων.